Sunday 6 November 2011

So Cute ....

Well, that's the weekend almost over, I hope you had a good one.  I've been busy making things for the Craft Fair I have been lucky enough to secure a table at.  This is one of the desk calendars I've made, I just love this image from Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends CD


I kept things quite simple, the backing paper is actually part of the matching insert from the CD and I've added a seam binding bow, some buttons and heart shaped gems from my stash.

I would like to enter this project into the following challenges:

Cooking It Up With Katie Challenge 82 - Anything But A Card
One Stop Crafts Week 156 - 3 is a magic number (3 gems and 3 buttons)
Bearly Mine Challenge 22 - Anything But A Card

Thank you for looking today, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x

9 comments:

Carol said...

Such an adorable image Pauline. I've got some calenders in a drawer somewhere - must take your lead and get them out to play lol Carol x

NanaConnie said...

Adorable pup! Wonderful project! Thanks for playing along at Cooking It Up with Katie this week. Hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT Chef

Seafield Jo said...

I love this Pauline, it's an adorable image and a fab calendar.

Jo x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word how beautiful is this, that image is totally awesome so is the design thank you for joining us at Bearlymine challenges.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Rosietoes said...

Awww! he's a cutie Pauline. All the best with your craft table. These desk calendar's are bound to be snapped up.

Edna x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful!!! The puppy is adorable. Fabulous project.

Hugs
Linda xxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

I love your calendar it's too cute love blue too, the ribbon,image & those lovely buttons & pearls too. Thank you for joining in at OSCC. Janet

Penny said...

Just lovely, I love the colour combo and the image, how cute!
Where do you buy/print your calenders from?
thanks for cooking it up with katie this week.

Sue B said...

Aww this is So cute Pauline! gorgeous design and embellishments. It makes a great gift too with the calendar! Love it.
Hugs Sue xx