Sunday 20 November 2011

Midway Reminder

These are a couple of items that I've made for the craft fair I'm selling at next weekend, the cute little tag is an image from the Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD available in the Willow Designs Shop, I might use the gift bag to package the handmade jewellery that I am selling alongside cards and other paper crafted items.


This is a closer view of the tag, I printed a ready coloured image and just added a little more colour to the stocking with ProMarkers, I then mounted it onto some red core'dinations card stock.  I also added some more white card stock to the back of the tag for the greeting to be written on.


I used the same core'dinations card stock to cut a little border for the gift bag, I then added a button with a seam binding bow to finish.


There is still time to join this weeks challenge over at the Willow Sketchie Challenge blog, it is my turn to host this week and this is my sketch:


Pop over the the challenge blog and have a go you could win a voucher to spend in the Willow Sketchie Shop.

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge 6 - Anything but a card
Karen's Doodles Challenge 89 - Anything but a card
 
Thank you for looking.  Please leave me a comment, I love reading them.

Pauline
x

11 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

So cute. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Annette said...

Hi Pauline, your tag is so cute, I love the little peeker robin. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Annette xx

Bettina L. said...

This is such a supercute tag you've got there. Love it. Thanks for sharing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Caroljenks said...

This is a beautiful set Pauline - you always do us proud over at TTT :)

Thanks for joining in with our 'Tags' Challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Don't forget we want to see your Top Tips in your post too and then by adding (TIP) after your name when linking you could win our Top Tipper prize!

Carol x

Sue B said...

Gorgeous Gift Bag and Tag Pauline! Love the way you've decorated the bag and the image is so sweet. Looks really good!
Hope you have a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

La Vikinga said...

Certainly no card but a beautiful contribution to our challenge at Crafty ribbons this time!

La Vikinga

Unknown said...

Aww what a sweet bag and tag. Such a cute image. Thanks for sharing with us in our Anything But a Card challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn x

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny great to seee you love your card/tag LOVE the papers too, as always thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday challenge,

Look forward to seeing you for our next challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such a cut tag Pauline and the bag is fab. Hope your craft fair goes well - good luck xx

pinky said...

Beautiful projects Pauline, bet they sell like hotcakes! Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
Pinky

Robin said...

Such a cute image!! Thanks so much for playing with Bows and Berries!! Robin