Wednesday 13 July 2011

Beary Merry Christmas

This is my card for this weeks LOTV Challenge 104 - A sketch by Donalda, it's a great sketch to work with, I can see me using this one again.  I have decided to make a start on my Christmas Cards so I used one of the LOTV Beary Merry Christmas die cut images and teamed it up with some Bearly Mine papers.  Full details of everything I have used are listed below.


I have edged all the papers and the image with gold (unfortunately it doesn't show up very well in the photos) and they are matted onto Kraft paper.  I also added some glitter to the little star being held by the bear.

The inside of my card is decorated to complement the front.


Image:  LOTV Beary Merry Christmas
Papers:  Bearly Mine Designs
Tools:  Die-namics Stars
Embellishments: glitter, ribbon and ric rac from stash
Sentiment:  LOTV

Thank you for looking, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Pauline
x


4 comments:

Rosietoes said...

super card Pauline. Love that wee image too.

Edna x

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card

Claire said...

Fab card Pauline, I adore James the Bear and he looks fab surrounded by those warm Christmassy colours. Hugs, Claire x

kelly ledder said...

Oh wow this card is great;